"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others, for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness, and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

Search

Monday, May 6, 2013

Easy smokey eyes

Hello beauties !! Today's post is on an easy dark smokey eye ! I love black smokey eyes, I find this is the fastest and easiest way to do so I hope you like it !

Start off with Mac Feline eye kohl, blend this color out with your finger then take a grayish taupe eyeshadow, I used on from an Estée Lauder palette, blend this color onto the crease to smoke out the Feline kohl. Using the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette take Blackout and pack that on to the lid, a tip to avoid fall out is to tap not smudge the Blackout on the lid. Taking Busted from the Urban Decay Naked palette, blend that color into the crease, further blending out the Blackout shadow. On your brow bone use Urban Decay Naked 2 shadow in Foxy and Urban Decays Naked shadow in Virgin to bring light into the inner corners of your eyes. To finish off your look line your eyes slightly with a liquid liner, I used Lancôme felt tip liner along with lining your tightline and waterline with Feline and pack on the mascara, I used Lancôme doll lashes.

On my brows, which is very important when doing a dark smokey look, I used wet n wilds brow kit in dark brown. For the face I used L'oreal BB cream, Mac MSF natural, Tarte park avenue princess. And Dollface blusher. For a cheek highlight I used hard candys pinup and on the lips I used Mac Peachblossom l/s topped with Revlons Sunset Peach l/g











No comments:

Post a Comment