"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others, for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness, and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

Search

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bright Spring Makeup

Hello beauties !

The look I'm posting today is a bright spring time look, I never thought I'd be able to pull of post haste since its such a bright pink color but I love the end result !!!

Mac Paradisco
UD homegrown
Mac Post haste
UD smog
Estée Lauder (cooper color)
TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer (inner corner)
Mac Cross cultural
NYX platinum pink
Physicians Formula Liquid liner
BareMinerals Flawless definition mascara
Stila topaz kajal
Maybelline lipbutter in Juicy Papaya
Rock n republic luxe gloss in Drama Queen
Mac MSF natural
Physicians formula bronze booster
Tarte Park Avenue Princess
Tarte Baby doll blush
TheBalm Mary Lou-Manzier(highlight)

I hope you all like !!! Also follow my Instagram for all my beauty looks that will get featured on my blog soon !!

IG- jmichelle_xo

Xoxo
Jessica Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment